An innovation sprint to help you solve a critical business problems.
The Rapid Response sprint allows publishers to solve for a key problem
through prototyping and gaining feedback on high potential opportunities
with real customers. It results in a tested prototype and achieves greater
clarity and buy-in on a way forward, and the lived experience of working
through a problem solving process that teams can continue to apply.
Who is the Programme for?
The programme is designed for publishers across varying maturities but typically those who have a reasonable digital presence with:
- 500k monthly UVs and are looking to optimise / solve for a specific business problem.
- Publishers with a significant problem to solve.
- Publishers focused on core news (Political, local/country/world events, Business, Technology, Health & Science).
- Able to dedicate 10 days and the commitment of 4+ cross-functional team members incl. designer and senior management.
Thank you for your interest.
You will now receive our monthly newsletter.
What is the outcome?
Each publisher will leave with:
- A deeper understanding of what customers think about their proposed solution.
- Practical experience on how to develop solutions to critical problems at pace.
- Recommendations including questions and assumptions to further explore.
- Key next steps with milestones, outcomes & owners.
I have found the Rapid Response programme definitely useful – a great way to learn about the sprint methodology – enabling teams to quickly develop and test their ideas – with great guidance of the facilitators!15min
Rapid Response programme gives unique opportunity to go through your real challenges /needs and learn the methodology how to work with them.TOK FM
It is really useful. It is necessary for every company to be able to find their business problems and understand how to solve them. This program taught us how to work in a group, and find ways how we can reach our goals.15min