Build the foundation of understanding of how data can be used to
enhance digital reader revenue.
This programme is aimed at a non-technical audience and helps publishers
build an understanding of the possibilities of investing in data, using a
combination of inspiration sessions, daily exercises, and 1:1 consulting with
FT experts across data, editorial and marketing.
Who is the Programme for?
The programme is designed for nascent (local) publishers who are at the beginning of their digital reader revenue or data journey.
- You have an online presence with <250k monthly UVs and a nascent reader revenue model.
- Typical headcount (newsroom): 9-50 people.
- Commitment of 2-3 mid/senior level team members for the programme including a technical data role.
Please note: the Data Foundation required a 5 day daily involvement of 5-7 hours from at least 2 team members.
Thank you for your interest.
You will now receive our monthly newsletter.
What is the outcome?
- A deeper understanding of key metrics used by the FT and how they are used in the business.
- How to implement a data culture within your organization.
- The tools and knowledge to support the next steps in their data maturity journey.
- A network of peers and experts for support beyond the programme.