Audience Diversity Academy
This programme increases the diversity of your audience through external and
internal interventions. A thorough academy that addresses building diversity,
external activities to attract new audiences, company culture and set-up.
Who is the Programme for?
Applications are open now until Friday, 21 April and the programme commences on Wednesday, 24 May running for five months. It's designed for publishers who have digital subscriptions or membership as a strategic priority.
- Have a growing subscriber/member base for over 12 months
- Attracting new audiences is an immediate strategic priority
- There is a culture of openness and willingness to embrace change from within
- Leadership and senior management team buy-in
- Can dedicate resource and fully participate
- Rich behavioural and demographic data with a single view of the customer
Participants will receive dedicated 1:1 support and learn from the shared experiences of other participants as well as from Google and FT Strategies experts. Publishers will leave with:
- A clear diversity goal and a measurement framework for tracking initiatives against this goal
- A 12 month action plan of external experiments, with at least 2 conducted during the programme
- Support in building an internal culture that prioritises diversity, with 2 initiatives set up
- Key next steps with milestones, outcomes & owners